The day's attractions
Date Saturday 2 September 2017
Phyllis Court Club
Marlow Road, Henley on Thames,
Oxfordshire RG9 2HT
Regatta for the Disabled is a wonderful opportunity for children and adults with a disability to enjoy a great variety of land and river based activities they would normally consider unavailable to them.:
- Rivertime -equipped with a ramp and a lift for wheelchairs.
- Open launches - walk or carry on to stable boats.
- NEW - Bell Boat in which you can paddle along with friends in a stable environment.
- Bell Boat Racing - enter a team and have fun! Novice or done a bit before there will be instruction and help on hand to get the best out this!
- Punch & Judy - by Professor Moon.
- Climbing wall - takes wheelchairs! Plenty of help to reach that target!
- Millers Ark animals - come and meet friendly sheep, goats, rabbits and much more!
- Face painting.
- Craft stall - have a go at jewellery making etc.
- Rowing machines - have a go on an Ergo.
- Hot & cold food and drinks, beer and Pimms!
- Live band!
- And much more!
Gates open 10am. Entry is £5 per person, carers and children under 4 enter for free. No charge for boat rides and attractions.
Purchase tickets at the gate on the day or in advance from firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01491 635332.